A warranty is usually written guarantee for a product, and it holds the maker of the product responsible to repair or replace a defective product or its parts. Below are the main components to be kept in mind before claming product warranty.
- The product should not be kept in a damp place.
- The product should not be open or used.
- The product should not be exposed to extreme temprature.
- The product should not consume high voltage of electricity other wise the product system failed. if applicable.
- The warranty card or invoice is mandatory to be presented to the company at the time of claiming the warranty.
General Terms and Conditions of Warranty:
We are sure that our product would provide you the comfort you wished. For any other information please call 03099 360360 or email at [email protected]